You waited patiently for a week and now your patience will be “rewarded”. I present to you episode 2 of the, now officially a podcast, SlugisDoug podcast.
In this, his sophomore effort, Doug takes you along with him as he makes a trip to the supermarket. There are some thank you’s; an apology to Montreal; insight on the SlugisDoug concept; some rambling stories; a bit of thinking aloud and of course some music. Junior from Heroes in Rehab: The Blog makes an appearance. Plus, we find out what Doug had for Breakfast and what he is having for lunch!
All in a 54 minute package.
For you listening pleasure:
- Lost in the Supermarket – The Clash – London Calling
- Cats, Dogs and Babies Jaws – Ganger – Hammock Style
- Light Enough to Travel – The Be Good Tanyas – Blue Horse
Links for this show:
- The TWiT Network
- DicksnJanes #222 opened by me!
- Doug was on episode 22 of Dr. Kiki’s Science hour (at the very end)
- Brick Street Bakery
- The French Toast Recipe
Thanks for listening. Thanks for all the support and comments.