Happy New Year!
This episode spans a couple of weeks time. It starts off just after Christmas and ends on January 6. I talk about my new microphone (Thanks Junior & Spouse) and take it for a whirl. I then talk about some audio cassette memories and issue a (somewhat emotional) challenge to you. Then another one. I also tell a story or two and talk about the Beatles. Thanks for listening and I’ll talk to you soon. I am starting a new job very shortly and will be working 12 hours a day. I may have trouble fitting in podcasting time but I am committed to getting them out regularly. I’m going to find a way!
Quirky Nomads Podcast – Qn Day of Listening
- White Christmas – SlugisDoug mix
- Pumping on your Stereo – Supergrass – Supergrass
- Jimmy Hoffa – The 2155 Windermere gang – Sometime in the 1950’s
- The Story of My Life – Social Distortion – Social Distortion
- Un Simple Histoire – Thievery Corporation – The Richest Man in Babylon
- Mother and Child Reunion – Paul Simon – Paul Simon
- Tomorrow Never Knows – The Beatles – Revolver
Download mp3 (right click/option click and save as)
I talked of these photos at the end of the podcast. Listen and you’ll know why they are here.